Followers

Monday, May 7, 2018

Perfect time of year to say Thank You to your favorite Teacher at All Dressed Up!

What with this being May and many
schools closing for summer vacation and many students graduating from all different levels of education, our "Artist in Residence" Wendy Burns, has been busy with this month's new All Dressed Up release images!  The one I was privileged to use is named No 1 Teacher.  It's the perfect way to show a little kindness, gratitude for filling your child with lots of knowledge through the years and say Thank You to that special Teacher. 
Using some brick design paper and some mathematical paper, I created the scene.   I fancy cut around the teacher and her desk assortment-whew that was done very carefully!  To give her some more depth, I raised her up on some dimensional foam dots.
On the inside, I used some black chalkboard paper with designs and a Best Wishes stamp I had in my stash.  Along with the teacher image, Wendy created 2 other Father's Day celebration images that are terrific and an adorable girl with butterflies.  Her images are always such fun to color! 
Remember to pop over and buy them from our Etsy store and don't forget we have two challenges running right now - 

ending on the eve of the 14th 

ending on the last day on the month.



No comments:

Post a Comment