Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Using "Welcome Baby" image for the April Challenge at Paper Nest Dolls!

Well after a brief hiatus, I'm able to return to Paper Nest Dolls for the April Challenge, which we have every month on the 3rd.  So excited to be using one of the new March Releases called Welcome Baby.  It seems people are always wanting baby cards and I never have enough.  So it was a great chance to start building these up with these cute animals.
After coloring with Copics, I kept the background white-sort of Fresh looking!  Put brown, gray, blue and yellow epoxy dots as accents.  This mini dot design paper already had the heart edge so I used it as an accent also.  There's a brown & white check as a mat for the image-I decided to give them a gray paver street to walk on.  On the inside, I used a boyish style print that I thought match really well and stamped it with a sentiment from my stash.
I hope you will join us at the Challenge-we'd love to see your creations!


2 comments: