Followers

Saturday, March 11, 2017

A Day for Daisies is sponsoring "Things With Wings" at Come and Get It Challenge!

 I had such fun with this Come And Get It challenge and the image I used from A Day for Daisies is titled "Birds for Bree".  The images at this site are so whimsical and "clean/elegant" that it makes them very easy to color!  The THEME for this Challenge is Things With Wings!
I kept the coloring simple, Summery.  I love blue birds and gave their wings a coating of blue Wink of Stella.  I matted the image with kraft and then peach dp.  The Stamp is from a great set at KKS and says "You Lift Me Up". I had this Great paper with bird houses, birds, nests, and tree limbs all over it and placed her matted image on a branch so to speak.  I used this unique Vine "ribbon" from my local SBS- it's made from woven material with veined leaves-glued down with Zig 2-way glue.  On that ribbon, I placed several nature embellies: Owl, dragonfly and ladybug--see if you spot them!  On the inside liner, I used the peach speckled paper and then a draft label die cut from my stash.  The stamp on the inside page is a friendship stamp from my collection.  We hope that you will want to stop in and play with us for this Challenge.  We can't wait to see your creations!
Entering this card in the following challenge:





7 comments:

  1. Carolyn - love the card. So many pretty details. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful summery card, love the image and the lovely colours. Thank you for joining our Add Some Layers challenge over at MMC. Hope to see you again soon.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Making Memories Crafting!
    ~Sherry DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge; all of the nature elements you used are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Image with so many birdie
    lovely coloring
    wonderfully made
    many thanks for joining with us at Patties Creation challenge this month
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete