Followers

Monday, October 3, 2016

Always Anything Goes at Craft Your Passion--Imagine That! Digis by Kris is sponsoring us!

Have I mentioned that at times I'm thrilled with the option to use colored digital images on cards?!  Well such is the case this week at our Craft Your Passion Challenge.  I am using a image called "Autumn" from Imagine That! Digis by Kris
and it's perfect just the way it is!!  AND I needed this time Cruncher for sure this week!
So I decided to use several layers of digital papers that I had on my computer and placed them on a 6x6 format.  Everything BUT the sun cardstock sticker in the corner, the loose leafs and epoxy orange dots are flattened on a digital format.  The images from Kris are very crisp and clear true colors so I love the picture she created in her digi.  The image if you were to purchase would also include the b&w image that you could design just the way you wanted to!  Great versatility!
I always finish the insides also of my cards so once again using the digital papers, the background is a grungy green and the yellow polka-dot is a full size paper that I just chopped down and made it like a ribbon.  Believe it or not Google png Fall Images and this row of leaves will pop up among other great accents.  I shrunk it down and attached it-easy peasy!  Most of these are free images/photos that are online for you to use.  The sentiment is also in this set from Kris- I just set it off with green epoxy dots.  Thanks for taking a look at my creation and check out our Always Anything Goes Challenge and get your project ready to post!
I'd like to enter this in the following Challenge:

6 comments:

  1. Fab card! Perfect for fall. Thanks for joining us Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Carolyn. Love the leaves you added too!
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, CYP DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and use of the image,Carolyn.Love your digital layering and perfect Fall embellishments :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete