Followers

Monday, March 7, 2016

Always Anything Goes at Craft Your Passion! Geraniums from Becky's Place is the Star for me!

 I am SO looking forward to seeing some Geraniums this Spring-it's coming, I know it is!!!  It was beginning to get warmer today in Illinois and I can just smell the spicy scent of these beauties from the digital artist at Becky's Place!  She is the sponsor of this 2 week Challenge at Craft Your Passion where it's Always Anything Goes!
Isn't this dainty thing adorable?  I love all colors of plant but I'm partial to pinks.  And if you're lucky to find the ones with a little white edging on the leaves-Bonus!  My daughter and I love to go Garden Shopping in the Spring and I like these cause they will survive the hot summers and drought like conditions you sometimes find in my state.  Well enough about that-this image is colored with Copics, I matted it with a hot pink cardstock and then trimmed the edge with a cream colored paper lace.  I tried to replicate the look of mulch on the brown dirt.  Added a dimensional butterfly and a die cut that I stamped with a sentiment!  Whew and it went together in a snap-must have been in the zone withe this pretty!  On the inside I used a grungy pink check paper and stamped another sentiment, leaving a lot of room for personalizing.  Come join in the fun at Craft Your Passion! The winner gets 3 digital images or 1 digital set of choice from her store!
                              


4 comments:

  1. Oh my Carolyn, this is just stunning. Love the image and the colours/colouring you did.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, CYP DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geraniums are some of my favorite flowers!

    ReplyDelete