Followers

Monday, January 18, 2016

I'm getting me some Froggin' LUV--From Lacy Sunshine!

 The Theme for this month at Lacy Sunshine Stamps is all about Luvvvvvv!  The image that I was given so generously for my individual post is called Froggin' Molly and it just gives me the giggles!  It's such an adorable image, full of cuteness, fresh colors (trying to follow in our pink/red/purple color scheme), and I think, a LOVE for frogs hehe.









I used a light green plaid for the background, a fun, Spring like flower print for the mat, and the delightful image created by our Founding artist and owner, Heather Valentin was colored in Copic markers-my favorite go-to.  From the grosgrain pink ribbon I dangled an enameled green flower charm.  On the inside of the card, I used a bright frog paper with a Happy Birthday Greeting.
I invite you all to visit the Lacy Sunshine Stamps site so that you can see the multitude of various images that are available for your selection!  You won't be disappointed!



No comments:

Post a Comment