Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Lacy Sunshine Stamps Coloring Extravaganza !!!

Good Morning Crafters,
If you have been following my blog for any amount of time you have seen me putting up projects with a lot of Lacy Sunshine digi's.  I just love these digi's to bits.  So this morning while I don't have a project to share with you I do have a couple of special things to share. 

2 new sets of coloring pages have been released and they are so cute.

This one is simply adorable and can be found here Eleanor & Pickles Coloring pages
Can you believe you can get all these digi's for only 12.00 Almost unheard of in the digital stamp world!!

The second set has a great variety of images that have never been released- take a peek
 
There is a little bit of something for everyone in this set!! and again I am promoting this set not just because it is simply Adorable but because of the fantastic price on this set of only 9.00

So what are you waiting for-- get your Lacy Sunshine images!!! I know what Santa is bringing me in my stocking!!! 

1 comment: