Followers

Monday, November 16, 2015

It's the last Hurrah at Sweet Pea Stamps- Come join us as a Thank You for all the good times!

 I'm sure that you have been following the "news" that as of the end of November, Sweet Pea Stamps will be closing their doors for good.  The last rubber will have been pressed, the wonderful artists will be moving on to other venues to showcase their creations, and our sweet, kind, courageous leader will have a more routine way of life and will be on the road to a healthier life style.  She took me in on her Design Team and I found a wonderful second home.  Lynette, I will always be grateful for the      time that I've spent here with you. 

We, the DT, wanted to make these last 2 challenges ALL about Thank Yous or a Thanksgiving theme.  Because we are so Thankful for being here on a regular basis!  I chose an image that I feel conveys my sadness for leaving called Into the Light by Karen Middleton.  I will always remember this image as one of my favorites as it was my very first attempt to color Black hair.  I love the color combination of blues and browns so have combined some weathered wood paper with some heritage style brown mat.  I love the sheerness of the taupe brown lace that I added at the side and added the circular die cut.  Inside is a verse that I think conveys my heartfelt feelings for this Digital & rubber stamp site-Sweet Pea Stamps leaves behind many happy customers and friends world wide.  It's great to know that Lynette's hard work saw such a Dream come true.  Please join us and let us see all YOUR Special projects!  We'd love to be inspired!  Signing off as an SPS Design Team Member,  Carolyn


1 comment:

  1. This card is just gorgeous Carolyn and a very apt image too. I will also definitely be missing my Sweet Pea Stamps fix each month!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete