Followers

Monday, October 5, 2015

Anything Goes at Craft Your Passion-Featuring Sami Stamps!

 Sami Stamps is a new sponsor for us at Craft Your Passion and I just ADORE this cute image called Warm Love.  She's such a fresh look and perfect for those more modern Christmas cards.
I added some turquoise glitter ribbon, some glittered paper flowers in lavenders, turquoise, a snowflake die cut, and some great flat glittered leaves from a bunch I found at Hobby Lobby.  Don't ever be afraid to think outside of the box!  It always seems to take me forever to get through stores like HL because I'm always looking to see how I could use the items on my cards.  I recently got a set of acrylic Christmas stamps from KKS that had beautiful verses  on them-as you can see here.
Our Challenges are always Anything Goes so please come and you could be the winner of a $12 gift card for the Sami Stamps store!  WooHoo!

1 comment: