Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

One Sweet Challenge at Sweet Pea Stamps-Use a Die or Punches


We're ready at Sweet Pea Stamps for the 2nd half of our monthly Challenge -We're to use either Dies or Punches!  You can see that I chose to cut out around my image with a die to bring the focus to the gorgeous image, Butterfly Lilypad by Lemon Short Bread.
I just love so many things about this sweetie sitting on her rock! Gorgeous eyes, layout of the flower, the floating of the dress panels.!  Then I found the perfect paper for the coloring and away we went!  I double matted her and then added the sheer ribbon.  In the inside, I added a sticker that matched the papers that says "Cherish".
Remember because it's the third Monday of June you will see more art work for the June challenge. I also want to remind you that our prizes are three digital images if the winner uses an SPS image, or one digital image if the winner does not use an SPS image. Can you give me one good reason why you would not want to use an SPS image? This challenge will end on July 4. This gives you an extra week to get your creativity going.  Please come and play with us and let us see your beautiful creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment