Followers

Monday, June 8, 2015

Father's Day Challenge at 2 CuteInk

 Such a cute card for a Great Father's Day card from 2 CuteInk--called Alligator Hugs!  These images are so easy to color up so that you can get your cards done for that last minute "need"!
After coloring with Copics, I mounted it to black cardstock and then wrapped the mat with baker's twine.  Then I added a silver heart that is stamped with "Love".  The way this image presented itself, the sentiment just came to me and I think it's perfect!
This "paper" I used is some I've held on to for years!  It reminds you more of a fabric with a weave on the back but it cuts and responds like paper.  It even has a shiny finish on top of the texture.
This will be the last challenge we have at 2 CuteInk for the rest of the summer as the artist is taking a family break.  However, the DT will be posting various images throughout that time.  So come and join us and let us see your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment