Followers

Monday, May 18, 2015

Aurora Wings is sponsoring our Anything Goes Challenge at Craft Your Passion!

We're starting off this week with a Great Challenge (Anything Goes) at Craft Your Passion AND we're thrilled to have Aurora Wings sponsoring us!  The winner gets $10 worth of digital stamps from their store!  Well worth jumping in with your creation~
The image I'm using is called "Pearls" and I love this wild mane of hair and the beautiful face. I love the color combo of browns and pinks so found a complimentary heritage-like paper in 2 styles.  I used an olive green paper lace piece with a heavy cream lace placed on top. I used white liquid pearls to accent the earrings and ropes of pearls.  Finished off the inside with a Happy Birthday stamp on a die cut.  Oh and on the front papers, they were nice and heavy so I distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz distressing tool.  Love the vintage look...  Please come and play with us in our 2 week challenge and show us your creations!  We get such great ideas from our guests!

2 comments: