Followers

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Lady Bug Hugs just in time for Mother's Day at 2 CuteInk Digital Designs


It's Thursday and my time to post a creation using a 2 CuteInk digital stamp.  I absolutely had the best time making this cheerful card for Mother's Day!  The image is called Ladybug Hugs and can be found here.  It's done on a 6x6 card blank from The Paper Cut-they are so smooth and a better weight than HL.









I used a textured raspberry polkadot Coordinations design paper and stamped the Love on the front. 
On the inside I used a slanted stripe paper and stamped another swirly sentiment from the set-perfect for ladybug feet!  I think anyone's Mother would love to get this!
May 1st is coming:  don't forget to sign up for 2 CuteInk Newsletter and you'll receive a freebie!
And if you want to make a card, enter our 2 CuteInk Challenge -it's Anything Goes so everyone enjoys it!  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment