Followers

Monday, April 6, 2015

Always Anything Goes at Craft Your Passion-new Design Team for me!

This is a Great Day as it's my DT Launch at Craft Your Passion!  I'm so happy to be a member of this well known Group!  Our Challenges are Always anything Goes~This week, Lacy Sunshine is our Sponsor and the winner's prize is 3 Images of Choice from their store!  Awesome!
For the first week of April, I'm using a great image from Lacy Sunshine called Honeybee Enchantress and I put a little "twist" on the card..can you find it?  Instead of leaving the image with a mat around it, I fancy cut the digital which of course, cut off the "path" of the circling bees.  So I wound fine wire in a spiral, stretched it out and mounted the bees at the end of each spring.  They are definitely raised off of the card-hopefully you will see that in the photo.  The wires were pushed through the foam dots in back of the image for support.  I used some super designer papers from Authentique that either had yellow/white honeycomb, strips of bee accents/sayings (see front), verses (inside)-great variety.

I hope you will enjoy the ideas that I've come up with for my card!  Please mark your calender for April 13th when we will have our next challenge-still with the same theme "Anything Goes".  Can't wait to see you there!

 


6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute creation. Welcome to the team at CYP !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny and gorgeous. Lovely card.
    xxx Michelle (DT-sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I just love what you did with the bees! So clever:)
    ~ Bonnie (DT sister)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie--better give it to someone close~not sure how well they'll travel lol!

      Delete