Followers

Monday, May 12, 2014

Yummy Yummy CUPCAKES at Squigglefly this week!











 At Squigglefly this week, they are asking you to use the Theme "Cupcakes"..whether it is in your paper, an image of the yummy treat, or...perhaps like I decided to use it--I used floral print mini
cupcake liners!
First I started with a great image from one of the Super Talented Artists at Squigglefly called "Whatcha Growin Maddie? by Cheryl Alger.  It comes with this great sentiment that could be used many ways as well as the potted flower.  I triple folded the liner and then folded the net/stamen/pearl pick into the centers.  I then used this great vine/leaf ribbon to "attach" them to the pot. 
Be sure to check out the ever expanding digital "Library" at Squigglefly to find just the right image for whatever "Life moment" you have in your life-they truly have the solution for your gifts!


3 comments:

  1. Carolyn,
    So sweet and adorable and I love the 3D effect of the flowers. Awesome coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, how creative you are! I would never had thought to make cupcake liner flowers - what a totally wonderful idea and it came out perfect with this image and sentiment. Love it!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn your card is so cute, and I think you are so creative to make your flowers out of the cupcake liners!

    ReplyDelete