Followers

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Masculine Card for Birthday or Father's Day~For the "Big Wheel" from Squigglefly

 This is a great chance to combine 2 of my Favorite Design Sites!!  Squigglefly and The Paper Cut~ This new image from SF is called the Big Wheel Bike by Elizabeta Kushner.  I know I'm going to be using this a lot, changing the colors on the bike and accessorizing with so many things!
Wouldn't this make a great anytime card for your husband, son, or friend/family member?
This is the Double Hinge card that I've been having a blast with from The Paper Cut.  They have pre-scored card blanks from great weight cardstock in fabulous colors, the base of this one is Basis Lt. Brown.  I've tried turning it like this before and love the effect. I double matted the image, with a chocolate felt cs and a green from my stash. That's a black and tan baker's twine wrap and the mat is only attached halfway.  The button helps weigh it down. When lifted, it shows the neat vintage Watch paper.  I attached some manly sitckers, a die cut label with a sentiment stamped.  I just love the old time feel of this card and hope you will go to Squigglefly to check out all their great digis!  They make a card just come together!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job Carolyn!!!! Love how you used the Double Hinge Card and our papers. The Double Hinge cards will be on our website later on this month - been working on some other new products and I have ALOT of new stuff to get on our website :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for checking out the new additions Sarah! Can't wait to see the new stuff coming soon to the store! Great product!

      Delete
  2. Really nice Carolyn. I love the colors you went with, and the buttons are a great embellishment. I will have to check out The Paper Cut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. think this is the "funnest" card I've done in a while and the Bike was such an inspiration! Great design from Squigglefly for sure! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete