Followers

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It's Anything Goes this week at Squigglefly!

I just wanted to share a card for one of my favorite sites-Squigglefly!  I often make cards that don't fit the "challenge" for the week but I love the images so much I use them for my everyday cards.  It just so happens that this week, our other team Holley Hobbyists, is running a challenge-ANYTHING GOES! so it's perfect for that!!  I LOVE this image from one of their talented artists, Inger Harding, called Old Fashioned Skates.   I did a "twist" on this image-instead of stamping on the tag, I colored it and then cut out the center all the way through to the inside of the card.  Taking a small stamp, I centered it under the opening and then went stamping mad all over the inside!!  I LOVE the way this turned out-I need to find other images that I can do this to again!! So gals put your thinking caps on and come join us in the fun this week.  If you win using a SF image, you get to find an image in the shop for your library--so cool!


8 comments:

  1. Love this card and the skates are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat! I am fascinated with old skates for some reason!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous work for this week's challenge, thanks for joining in at Squigglefly with my team Carolyn. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a fun way you did the inside of the card Carolyn! The card is beautifully done. I love the crackle paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such fun doing this card! Thought the crackle paper made it look more vintage! Thanks for the image!!

      Delete
  4. this is gorgeous Carolyn! Thanks for playing along with Squigglefly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn, your card is so cute and perfect for this time of year! Great thank you card. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete