Followers

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fred she Said + The Paper Cut =Great pair for Christmas!

What an opportunity to join 2 powerhouse companies in some great Christmas cards!  Using the Scallop Circle scored card from The Paper Cut in Berrylicious, I couldn't resist doing a snowy card for this first one.  AND it was perfect timing for the new release of the pre-colored image, Emma and The Snowball, from Fred she Said, so that I could use her inside the snow shaker.  The Paper Cut also carries these Impression Obsession shakers in large and small circles & Ovals.  I love how easy they are to use!  



The second card is in the same TPC series but using the wonderful Christmas color, Wild Cherry. The snowy red plaid background paper is so festive both on the front and inside.  The flourish reminds me of snow flurries! And, as you can see this Emma image from Fred she Said, comes with a variety of color combinations in the set as well as in plain outline so you can color in your own colors!  She's thought of everything~

Now in this smaller shaker from IO, I added a little silver and crystal seed beads in with the snow and like how it weighted down the snow a bit.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute and will be such fun for the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly! I love shakers~don't know why I don't use them more!!

      Delete