Followers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

So much excitement in the Air~Graduation Days are nearly here



I don't think I've ever made so many cards in one week as this one!  This scrapbook room will need SUCH a deep cleaning when all the craziness is over that's for sure!  I had many Graduation cards to make for some well deserving students so did a mass assembly-lucky I had already colored several digitals in anticipation.  I thought I'd share some on the Blog ~who knows I may inspire someone!  Of course I had to go to my Cheryl Alger Digis for several of them-as much as I enjoy them, I'm sure they will put a smile on their faces as they cross the stage and get their diplomas!
 
I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:



10 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn, I love all your wonderful Graduation Cards. Of course the Sassy Cheryl ones are my fav....Great job with them all...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn. . . those graduates are going to LOVE these! They are ALL super fun, gorgeous and perfect. LOVE them ALL!
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I love the FSS potted plants - I've made several in the past and used them for various themes. You did a great job C!! Where did you find that poem on the pot???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn! Oh my goodness, girl...you've been busy busy busy!! I love 'em all! Such gorgeous coloring and design work! And you're right...Sassy Cheryl images are perfect for any occasion! I love these little graduates!! I'm so glad you've joined us for this week's "Girls Rule" Challenge at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are so adorable! I love your yellow ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun to make so many cards in one weekend! Love every one of them.. I agree, the little Sassy Graduates are so sweet, how could you resist bringing them to life with your awesome coloring!
    thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your grad cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been mighty busy and what great results! Love all your graduation cards! Thank you for joining us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - you have been totally busy and all these are totally adorable! Cute, cute, cute. I need to make a bunch more grad cards this week myself. I love the images you used (I adore Cheryl's grad images) and the layouts. Hugz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone of these is awesome. I need you to come and inspire me. I have at least 4 of these graduation cards to make. I know what you mean about cleaning up your space after a marathon card making session.

    ReplyDelete