Followers

Monday, May 27, 2013

And a Round and a Round we go at Squigglefly-Challenge of the week!

Our Theme this week at Squigglefly is to "Just Round the Corner--Make a card that uses Rounded Corners, many options out there, not just rounding the card corners but rounding the individual papers too!

I'm using a cutie image called Patch Bunny by Dawn Collins  colored with copics and I definitely had to take advantage of the carrot that he's holding to come up with the sentiment!  I wish I had one of those corner "chompers" but as I don't I had to come up with some alternatives for the theme:  round die cut for the bunny, rounded corners on the mat, rounded sentiment, and circle mats for the Round buttons.  So I think I've got it covered!  This image is one of several that Dawn debuted the first week in May-I'm not sure where May actually went because the first week in June is fast approaching and there will be some more new images on that Saturday!


Go grab a freebie image from Squigglefly and come up with a card for this challenge--the prize is an image from the shop and they have got some really neat ones!!

4 comments:

  1. Carolyn,
    Your patch bunny is so darn cute - and you've colored him wonderfully. Now that I see how cute these patch animals color up - I'll have to go and buy a few. Really adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this card is awesome!! I love Cheryl's images too, and will go check out her blog-thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, I'm with Kathy . . . darn it, the SF challenges always send me to the store!!!! Promo works - no question about that! I LOVE what you have done with this cutie - your colouring is perfect and love your chevron background to highlight him! So sweet . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really adorable. I love your little bunny buttons, and you came up with a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete