Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mo Manning DT Entry-Fingers Crossed!

I have always  had a deep fondness for the digital creator Mo Manning and the delightful images that she creates.  The thing I like the most about them is that they never fail to put a smile on my face and give me a chuckle.  
At her blog site, Mo's Digital Pencil, you can find Sk8tR Girl, the image I used today.  This SO reminds me of our Granddaughter, maybe trying out her Dad's favorite pastime-Skateboarding.  I can't count how many times I heard him trying his latest flip...upstairs in his bedroom! 
I used some great double sided papers in her favorite colors, edged the Spellbinder die cut with lavender chalk, used an eclectic mix of chipboard Monograms mounted on top of some great "girly" sentiments paper, and added a flourish to give the Skater some movement.  Of course the Digital Image is the Star of the card and I think our GD will be so thrilled to hear from Grams!  The inside is finished off with a complimentary pink with an area for writing a note.
I am entering this card at the Mo's Digital Pencil site with hopes that I will fulfill a dream and be asked to join the Dream DT!  And if it's not to be this time around, I will have made a card that puts a smile on my face..once again!  Thanks for visiting and come back again!  Carolyn 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card Carolyn. Good Luck :) Hope you make the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to leave me comments! Thank you so much~
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! I think your coloring is fantastic and I really like how you used the letters. Good luck getting on the team Carolyn. They'll be luck to get you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Card Carolyn and great coloring - I have my fingers crossed for you too. The image is adorable and makes me smile too. Mo Manning images are very special. Lovely card. Good luck Hugz!

    ReplyDelete